Total Pageviews

Monday 4 February 2013

Want to read more?

Hello readers,

I am no longer living and working in this wonderful country. If you enjoyed reading this blog about my stay in Namibia, then you might enjoy two of my other blogs.

Shalomsplinters -  explores ideas, thoughts and practices related to spirituality and wellbeing. Although I no longer post on this blog, you might find some of the archive interesting;

Blondebombshellincrises - is a light-hearted and tongue-in-cheek blog about humanitarians and the world of humanitarian aid. This blog is live and fun. I will keep blogging on here, so feel free to come and take a look.

In September 2015, I will launch a new blog on WordPress in order to share my journey as I prepare for and walk the Camino de Santiago and Camino Finisterre. I will post up the link soon so please look out for it and take a look.

Happy reading!

Peace, love and light,

Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment