Total Pageviews

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Pampering Kalahari Style

What is a girl to do in the last few days of her mission? Well, that is apart from tying up any loose ends with reports and hand-overs? I recommend getting some chill out time and some posh pampering if your personal budget allows.


I decided to book myself in to the Wellness Centre at the Kalahari Sands Hotel, on Independence Avenue late one Friday afternoon after work as this had been recommended by a couple of my friends. I lay back on the massage couch, soothed by gentle music and experienced a wellbeing facial (for sensitive skin), a complimentary hand and foot massage and an eyebrow and lash tint. I felt and looked fandabulous and all at a fraction of the cost of London spa and beauty salon prices.  A girl has got to do what a girl has got to do, go on, you know you are worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment